Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Be the Stanford to my Carrie.

I got to thinking about a new blog and what I wanted it to be about.  My two loves in life are fashion and Sex and the City.  So what could be better than a blog completely devoted to my love for Carrie Bradshaw, her fashion, and the show?


Anyway, I have been thinking lately about guys.  I know, typical girl in college, especially one in a sorority, thinking about who she is going to ask to the next date party.  But seriously, it is difficult jumping from guy to guy on a Friday night at the club, when my best friend has the sweetest boyfriend ever.

Trust me, I have had plenty of pity parties.  But really, that's pointless.  I mean guys don't care if you're lonely on a weekday night and just want to hang out.  Most of them just want someone to go home with on the weekend, then never speak to you again.  I'm over it.

So, I have decided to pretty much not care about boys or what they think of me or how I should come off to them or that I need to play it cool around them.  Because, once again, they don't care.  So, instead, I think it is better to focus on what I like doing and what makes me happy!

Classic Miranda when Carrie was dating that complete idiot Berger:

"Remember you?  What do you want?"

Another perfect solution: why not forget the guys who only want to hurt women, when in fact there is a perfect group of men out there who definitely do not want to screw over women, literally.

Let's think about it-- gay men are the perfect date, no pressure to do anything and they won't expect anything from you except a fabulous friendship.

When Berger was acting like an idiot, I mean when was he not, Carrie took Stanford to Smith Jared's big opening night in Brooklyn.

Remember when Stanford took Carrie to the prom??  And that was because even his significant other was being a douche.

So the moral of the story is, men suck, even the gay ones sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment